I know I promised that we’d be back to normal after Blogmania but that just wasn’t in the cards apparently. Tim and I made a completely spur of the moment, very impulsive, decision to drive up to New Mexico and look at a house for rent. It’s out in a rural part that is farming country. The closest neighbors are nearby but not on top of you. The house is on one acre with REAL trees not these pretend trees we have in our yard. It has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms which will be perfect for everyone. We’re in the process of verifying internet access and other services we’ll need. If all works out, we’ll be moving around the first of November.
I have some giveaways in store coming up next week and a couple reviews as well. I’m trying to squeeze in writing those along with packing for our upcoming move. On top of that Little T’s allergies are acting up and Drama King just came down with some bug and isn’t feeling to well.
I promise I’ll be back as soon as life allows.