I haven’t done a meme in quite a while so I thought I’d search for one to do. I stumbled across Saturday 9 and thought it was pretty interesting so here goes nothing.
1. When was your last train ride?
I’ve never been on a train.
2. How many foreign countries have you visited? Tell us about one.
I’ve been to Mexico. Once as a kid to buy my favorite Mexican candies. Once as a preteen for 4 days during a stundent exchange. And once after the boys were born with Tim but we (just us – the kids stayed with Grandma Deb) bought a couple items and walked across the border and back. Each time I go, I swear I’ll never go back.
3. What do you always take with you on vacation?
A camera to capture all of our fun outings.
4. Tell us about something you’ve lost recently.
Besides my mind? I have no idea.
5. Do you prefer action packed vacations or relaxing ones?
A little of both. I like to have stuff to do but a stress-free vacation.
6. How long will you wait in a check out line before abandoning your purchases?
Depends on what I’m buying. If I have to have it, I’ll wait. If it’s not something important, I abandon after 5-15 minutes.
7. How old do you wish you were?
Again, it depends. Somedays I wish I was a kid again so I could be carefree. But most of the time, I’m fine with my own age.
8. Do you consider yourself kind?
9. Tell us about your tattoos. Or if you had to get a tattoo, where and what would it be?
I have no tattoos. When I was a preteen, I wanted a small dolphin on my ankle but once I found out they used needles to poke the design into your skin, I nixed it. I’m way too terrified of needles to even think about getting a tattoo.