Sunday Stealing: Speed Dating
1. What’s your favorite Dr. Seuss book?
I don’t think I have a favorite. I love reading them all because they are all fantastic.
2. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be?
We don’t watch many shows that are based around a home so this was a rough decision. Roseanne and Full House always seemed to have an interesting home life. And we connect with the struggles of the families on Parenthood.
3. What’s the longest you’ve gone without sleep?
More than 24 hours. Probably close to 48 hours.
4. What’s your favorite Barry Manilow song?
5. Who’s your favorite Muppet?
6. What’s the habit you’re proudest of breaking?
Can’t think of a one.
7. What’s your favorite website?
There’s so many great sites out there, I don’t think I could pick just one. I love Google and the variety of stuff they offer.
8. What’s your favorite school supply?
Paper, colored pencils, crayons, and markers. You know all that artsy stuff.
9. Who’s your favorite TV attorney?
Jerry Kellerman from Raising the Bar played by Mark-Paul Gosselaar.
10. What was your most recent trip of more than 50 miles?
Probably something in Phoenix.