1. The phone rings; who don’t you want it to be?
My brother. Nine times out of ten he’s gotten himself into some trouble and wants us to help him get out of it.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
If the cart corral is nearby. In high school, I was one of those kids collecting carts so I know how annoying it is to collect them in this 100+ temperature.
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
Listener. I love just listening to people. It’s amazing how much you can learn just by listening.
4. What was the last compliment that someone gave you?
Drama King tells me that “I’m the bestest mom that a kid could have” all the time.
5. Do you play the lottery?
Rarely. Once in a while, Tim and I pick up a few scratchers and we’ve picked up a couple lotto tickets on rare occasions.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, who would you want with you?
One of those guys that you see on surviving the wilderness shows. I doubt Tim and I have enough knowledge between the two of us to survive for very long so I’d have to pick someone much more knowledgeable than Tim.
7. Do you like to ride horses?
I had a pony when I was a kid and loved riding her. I never got into horse riding as I got older.
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
I want to Girl Scout camp every summer, sometimes a few times a summer, when I was younger.
9. What is your favorite party game?
I don’t think I have one.
10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you go for it?
11. When was the last time that you lied?
I can’t remember but it was probably when the boys wanted something and I didn’t want them to have it. Sometimes it’s just easier to lie when it’s 3am, your exhausted and Little T wants something to eat.
12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
As long as they were fine with me having different beliefs and didn’t try to push their beliefs on me.
13. If you have a S/O, who pursued who? If not, do you like to pursue or be pursued?
Tim and I were friends for years before we dated then subsequently got married.
14. Use six words to describe yourself.
Tomboy, Wife, Mom, Homebody, Quiet, Talkative once I get to know you.
15. Name a song that could make you cry?
Not many songs make me cry so I can’t think of one right now.
16. Are you pleased with your education?
I’d love to finish my degree but I’m finding that knowledge and real life experience is just as important as a piece of paper.
17. How do you feel about gun control?
I’m fine with some gun control. I don’t think everyone should be running around with assault rifles. I do think that gun owners should create safe environments for people in their homes. And I think all parents (gun owners or not) should talk to their kids about gun safety.
18. If your house was on fire, what thing would be the first thing you grabbed?
Once I figured out that it couldn’t be put out with a fire extinguisher, I’d get the boys while Tim grabbed the portable hard drives.
19. How often do you have a romantic weekend?
If by romantic you mean having kids running around the house while we do laundry and other chores then we do that every weekend.
20. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
Present and future probably equally just some days more present and other days more future.
21. What was the last adult magazine that you have read?
22. What are you told about your eyes?
Usually it’s a question about wearing color contacts because my eyes can be any shade of green or blue.
23. How tall is just right?
I don’t think there is a “just right”.
24. Where is your dream house located?
Where ever my family is living.
25. Do you have a secret fetish?
26. Have you tried bourbon? If yes, what type?
No. I don’t drink alcohol very often so I skip hard stuff.
27. Have you ever seen a male or female stripper?
28. When was the last time you were at TGI Fridays?
A long time ago because they took away baked potatoes and I’m not much of a mashed potato kind of person.
29. When was the last time you were at Church?
When I was a teenager.
30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
My mom’s house because our washer stopped working so we did our laundry over there.
31. What was your favorite job?
Being a mommy is by far my favorite “job”.
32. What condiments do you like at your BBQ?
Depends on what we’re barbequeing. Steak sauce, BBQ sauce, ketchup, mustard, and mayo are common BBQ food condiments.
33. Thursday Thunks this week. Will you play?
34. Do you look like your mom or dad?
My mom which is a burden sometimes. I get stopped by random people all the time who say “Are you Deb’s daughter? You look so much like her.”
35. Who was the last person that you showered with (it’s okay to leave out the name)?
Probably Drama King when he was a baby.