One of our families go to meals is Moist Garlic Chicken recipe from the 2000 Taste Of Home Annual Recipe book. We love to pair it up with some type of potato and a veggie. This Thanksgiving we opted to skip the full blown meal and served Moist Garlic Chicken with au gratin potatoes, glazed carrots, and stuffing.
Moist Garlic Chicken
- 1/3 cup margarine melted
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese finely shredded
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese grated
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts trim fat as needed
- In a shallow bowl, combine margarine, garlic, and garlic powder.
- In another bowl, combine breadcrumbs and cheeses.
- Dip chicken in margarine mixture, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place in a 13X9 inch baking dish coated with non stick spray.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until juices run clear.
That’s it! No, I’m serious. That’s it. Serve it with your favorite side dishes. You can substitute chicken tenders (maybe 10-12 of them) but they cook faster so keep an eye on them. I usually double this recipe because they also reheat fantastically and make an excellent left over snack the next day.