One of our families go to meals is Moist Garlic Chicken recipe from the 2000 Taste Of Home Annual Recipe book
Moist Garlic Chicken
- 1/3 cup margarine melted
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese finely shredded
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese grated
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts trim fat as needed
- In a shallow bowl, combine margarine, garlic, and garlic powder.
- In another bowl, combine breadcrumbs and cheeses.
- Dip chicken in margarine mixture, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place in a 13X9 inch baking dish coated with non stick spray.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until juices run clear.
That’s it! No, I’m serious. That’s it. Serve it with your favorite side dishes. You can substitute chicken tenders (maybe 10-12 of them) but they cook faster so keep an eye on them. I usually double this recipe because they also reheat fantastically and make an excellent left over snack the next day.