1. What is something mom always says to you?
2. What makes mom happy?
Doing good things
3. What makes mom sad?
Pooping in my pull up
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
5. What was your mom like as a child?
6. How old is your mom?
I don’t know. You tell me.
7. How tall is your mom?
1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9 (as he counted from my toes to my head)
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
I don’t know. What that mean?
11. What is your mom really good at?
Jak and poop game (PS2 games that I help him with)
12. What is your mom not very good at?
13. What does your mom do for her job?
14. What is your mom’s favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Race, find dinosaurs, find pieces of dinosaur bones, open pumpkins, watch cowboys, and he kept going on and on.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
19. How are you and your mom different?
You’re mom and I’m Drama King so you’re different. You’re bigger and I’m smaller.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Pooping in the potty (I have no idea)
21. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
One reply on “My mom … According to Drama King (age 4)”
now i lauch my site kid can learn online maths through stories and many other interesting facts.like <a href="http://www.ipracticemath.com/"Fun Maths For kids iPracticeath provides some interesting facts about math. iPracticeMath Explains how to add, subtract, and multiply fractions. we provides understandable explanations on a variety of math topics at the nursery and school level.