Today’s Topic: How do you pay it forward?
I have always loved sharing my knowledge with others. If you want advice on a topic, help with your website or just someone to listen; I’m there. Of course, this tends to mean that my friend list is ever-changing because I’m usually the person that comes into your life for a season. Although through my blog, I’ve been able to virtually meet and share my knowledge while continuing to learn from others.
Next week’s topic: Has blogging become more influential than broadcast media?
How do you give back to the world?
The ground rules:
- No Giveaways or reviews please, we want to stick to our topic or whatever thought-provoking topic you have decided on your own. We want to get to know you personally not what you like or give out right?
- Make sure that you follow all the hosts! (Mumfection, and Home Maid Simple). Pop in and let them know you’re following via GFC and/or Facebook (or whatever your following method is).
- Only thought-provoking posts, which is why we always have a great topic for you prepared in case you are just having a blank day.
- Make sure your post has our Think About it Thursday button!
- Have fun, make some friends, follow, comment thoughtfully and above all else be respectful!
- Lastly, we would love it if you suggest some topics for us to discuss! Who knows if we pick your topic, we may feature your blog!
One reply on “Think About It Thursday: Pay It Forward”
I’d never really thought about how just sharing our knowledge can pay it forward. That’s actually pretty good!