Today’s Topic: Is telecommuting the most effective solution for reducing highway congestion?
I don’t know if it’s the most effective solution but it certainly helps reduce congestion as workers aren’t required to be on the road to get to work on a regular basis. Tim works from home and we certainly cut our vehicle related bills (gas, maintenance, etc) dramatically after he started telecommuting. Even with the added expense of living almost a half hour from major stores, we still spend less in gas now then when I was driving to and from work 5 days a week.
Next week’s topic: What is the funniest gift you have bought for someone this year?
Think About It Thursday
Does telecommuting most effectively reduce highway congestion?
The ground rules:
- No Giveaways or reviews please, we want to stick to our topic or whatever thought-provoking topic you have decided on your own. We want to get to know you personally not what you like or give out right?
- Make sure that you follow all the hosts! (Mumfection, and Home Maid Simple). Pop in and let them know you’re following via GFC and/or Facebook (or whatever your following method is).
- Only thought-provoking posts, which is why we always have a great topic for you prepared in case you are just having a blank day.
- Make sure your post has our Think About it Thursday button!
- Have fun, make some friends, follow, comment thoughtfully and above all else be respectful!
- Lastly, we would love it if you suggest some topics for us to discuss! Who knows if we pick your topic, we may feature your blog!