- 2 slices bread
- butter melted, or a non-stick spray
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 dash cinnamon to taste
- 1 dash vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp half n half
Pick Your Favorite Toppings
- powdered sugar
- maple syrup
- Heat skillet over high heat.
- In a small bowl, add the egg mixture ingredients. Beat with a fork or whisk.
- Turn skillet to medium-low heat.
- Spray skillet with non-stick spray.
- Dip bread into egg mixture. Flip to coat both sides.
- Place bread in skillet. Cook until bottom is golden brown.
- Sprinkle top with sugar then flip and cook until golden brown.
- Repeat spray, dip, cook, sugar, flip, cook for second (and additional) slice.
- Top with your favorite toppings.