Think About It Thursday – Blog Verses Broadcast Media
Today’s Topic: Has blogging become more influential than broadcast media?
In short, no. Broadcast media is still very influential to the public however, blogging has picked up more influence over the years. Some bloggers have grown to the point where they are just as influential as broadcast media but most bloggers simply lack the audience.
On the other hand, some bloggers connect with their readers and are able to convert that in a way broadcast media simply cannot.
Next week’s topic: What are your biggest challenges with the holidays coming up?
Think About It Thursday – Your Turn
Do you trust bloggers more, less or the same as the broadcast media?
The ground rules:
- No Giveaways or reviews please, we want to stick to our topic or whatever thought-provoking topic you have decided on your own. We want to get to know you personally not what you like or give out right?
- Make sure that you follow all the hosts! (Mumfection, and Home Maid Simple). Pop in and let them know you’re following via GFC and/or Facebook (or whatever your following method is).
- Only thought-provoking posts, which is why we always have a great topic for you prepared in case you are just having a blank day.
- Make sure your post has our Think About it Thursday button!
- Have fun, make some friends, follow, comment thoughtfully and above all else be respectful!
- Lastly, we would love it if you suggest some topics for us to discuss! Who knows if we pick your topic, we may feature your blog!