Think About It Thursday – Funniest Gift Purchased
Today’s Topic: What is the funniest gift you have bought for someone this year?
I’m usually not the funny gift giver so I didn’t get any funny gifts this year.
However a few years ago after my brother admitted he was pretty horrible that year and didn’t deserve anything for Christmas, I gave him coal.
Yep. I took one of those decorated t-shirt boxes lined with tissue paper and packed it with charcoal. Of course I had a real gift for him of cash but it was pretty funny waiting for him to open his coal.
Next week’s topic: What are your Christmas traditions?
Think About It Thursday
What gift do you think will bring on the laughs?
The ground rules:
- No Giveaways or reviews please, we want to stick to our topic or whatever thought-provoking topic you have decided on your own. We want to get to know you personally not what you like or give out right?
- Make sure that you follow all the hosts! (Mumfection, and Home Maid Simple). Pop in and let them know you’re following via GFC and/or Facebook (or whatever your following method is).
- Only thought-provoking posts, which is why we always have a great topic for you prepared in case you are just having a blank day.
- Make sure your post has our Think About it Thursday button!
- Have fun, make some friends, follow, comment thoughtfully and above all else be respectful!
- Lastly, we would love it if you suggest some topics for us to discuss! Who knows if we pick your topic, we may feature your blog!