Today’s Topic: What is the funniest gift you have bought for someone this year?
I’m usually not the funny gift giver so I didn’t get any funny gifts this year.
However a few years ago after my brother admitted he was pretty horrible that year and didn’t deserve anything for Christmas, I gave him coal.
Yep. I took one of those decorated t-shirt boxes lined with tissue paper and packed it with charcoal. Of course I had a real gift for him of cash but it was pretty funny waiting for him to open his coal.
Next week’s topic: What are your Christmas traditions?
Think About It Thursday
What gift do you think will bring on the laughs?
The ground rules:
- No Giveaways or reviews please, we want to stick to our topic or whatever thought-provoking topic you have decided on your own. We want to get to know you personally not what you like or give out right?
- Make sure that you follow all the hosts! (Mumfection, and Home Maid Simple). Pop in and let them know you’re following via GFC and/or Facebook (or whatever your following method is).
- Only thought-provoking posts, which is why we always have a great topic for you prepared in case you are just having a blank day.
- Make sure your post has our Think About it Thursday button!
- Have fun, make some friends, follow, comment thoughtfully and above all else be respectful!
- Lastly, we would love it if you suggest some topics for us to discuss! Who knows if we pick your topic, we may feature your blog!
One reply on “Think About It Thursday – Funniest Gift Purchased”
haha, that is pretty funny!