2 Minute Microwave Fudge
As a child, I remember making microwave fudge and dug out the recipe to make with the boys last weekend. This fudge is seriously easy to make and super kid friendly. We’ve made it with cocoa or creamy peanut butter in the past but I was out of cocoa so we made the peanut butter version. The peanut butter version is a tad more crumbly than regular fudge but it tastes amazing.
Drama King made the fudge on his own with only minor help from me. I removed the dish from the microwave and helped pour the fudge into the glass dish. We let the fudge sit in the fridge over night to ensure it was completely set before eating. That was probably the hardest step for the boys!
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- ½ cup cocoa OR peanut butter
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Stir together first five ingredients in a microwave safe dish until blended. THIS WILL BE VERY STIFF!
- Top with butter.
- Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Carefully remove hot dish from microwave and stir until blended.
- OPTIONAL: Stir in nuts.
- Pour into a greased 8x8 glass dish.
- Cut and serve.