Today’s Topic: Is spending too much time on your computer bad for you?
Too much of a good thing is bad no matter what that good thing is and the computer is no exception. But how much is too much?
Some parents monitor screen time (TV, computer, video games) and limit their children to a few hours a day. We don’t limit screen time in our house and some days the boys are glued to a screen all day while other days they are outside running amok. There have been weeks where they haven’t touched the TV except for bedtime and weeks were they spend all day playing with legos. It’s all about teaching them to self regulate because we won’t always be there to enforce the rules.
If you haven’t been outside in a while, this is what it looks like.
Next week’s topic: Who would you choose to be shipwrecked on a desert island with?
Do you think too much computer time is bad for people?
The ground rules:
- No Giveaways or reviews please, we want to stick to our topic or whatever thought-provoking topic you have decided on your own. We want to get to know you personally not what you like or give out right?
- Make sure that you follow all the hosts! (Mumfection, Home Maid Simple, Tim and Angi’s). Pop in and let them know you’re following via GFC and/or Facebook (or whatever your following method is).
- Only thought-provoking posts, which is why we always have a great topic for you prepared in case you are just having a blank day.
- Make sure your post has our Think About it Thursday button!
- Have fun, make some friends, follow, comment thoughtfully and above all else be respectful!
- Lastly, we would love it if you suggest some topics for us to discuss! Who knows if we pick your topic, we may feature your blog!