Organization has been a big part of this week around our house. We’ve cleared out the boys’ closet and the office closet and put in a variety of organizational items to make the closets functional. So, I thought I would list thirteen items that we use around our house to help maintain organization.
- ClosetMaid Pantry Cabinet – One for a pantry and one for DVD/VHS storage. Yes, we still have a few VHS tapes around the house.
- ClosetMaid Horizontal Closet Organizer – Stacked 5 high to store shipping boxes and envelopes of various sizes.
- Wire Storage Cubes (primary colors and white) – For toy and clothing storage.
- Hanging Closet Organizer – For the boys to keep their shoes and whatever else they decide is closet worthy.
- 3M Command Hooks – Hangs almost everything that goes on walls.
- Storage Totes (various sizes) – In the garage for storing holiday decor and stuff we want to save.
- Plastic bins (various sizes) – To keep related items together.
- Toy Organizer and Storage Bins – Helps keep the kids toys organized yet in view.
- Shipping boxes (reusing the ones we get) – Garaged items again.
- Light Storage Reels – These work wonders to keep our Christmas lights and various extension cords nicely organized.
- Bookcases (2,3, 5 shelves) – Hold everything from books (duh!) to photos boxes to art supplies.
- Sheet Protectors – We use these as wipe-able boards for everything from weekly menu to the kids’ school folders.
- Calendars – To prevent double booking and maintains the kids activities.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!