Saturday evening, we took the boys to their first house show. They had so much fun and want to go back again. The only thing that would have made the night better was a cameo by Drama King’s favorite wrestler, Rey Mysterio.
Little T’s favorite wrestler is The Miz and we thought Little T was going to fall out of his seat when The Miz’s theme music started playing. He jumped to his feet and starting screaming and pumping his arms. Drama King kept his excitement under control but I’d bet that would change if Rey had been there.
The matches that night were (winner in bold)
- Santino Marella & Primo vs. Chavo Guerrero & Carlito
- Chris Masters vs. William Regal
- The Miz (WWE United States Championship) vs. Christian
- Kelly Kelly, Gail Kim & Eve Torres vs. Maryse, Jillian Hall & Alicia Fox
- Ted DiBiase & Cody Rhodes vs. Kofi Kingston & Evan Bourne
- Big Show vs. MVP
- John Cena & Mark Henry vs. WWE Champion Batista & Sheamus
The Bella Twins also made a few appearances, once to select a guest bell ringer for The Miz vs. Christian match and again to toss t-shirts into the crowd after the diva match.
Photos are available in our gallery. Registration is required to view photos to ensure the privacy and safety of our family. If you haven’t registered, you can request a login on the gallery page.