So a few weeks ago I was having a really rough day and people were seriously getting on my nerves. You see, I’m part of blogging support communities where newbie to pro bloggers hang out and help each other with day to day blogging life. There were a few “don’t have a blog yet” members complaining about the starting a blog process and a few “just got started” members complaining about why they didn’t have higher stats, when I pretty much
had a melt-down threw my hands up in frustration. I was walking around the house coming up with all the reasons why people don’t need a blog and I’m sharing them with you today.
Without further ado, here are my top reasons:
13. If you don’t have time to learn, you don’t need a blog.
12. If you’re not willing to put in the time and effort, you don’t need a blog.
11. If your blogging to get free stuff, you don’t need a blog.
10. If you don’t know how to clear your browser cash, you don’t need a blog.
9. If you have trouble following multi-step instructions, you don’t need a blog.
8. If you want everyone to do everything for you for free, you don’t need a blog.
7. If you don’t know how to use Google search to find answers to your questions, you don’t need a blog.
6. If you don’t know when to use an URL shortener, you don’t need a blog.
5. If you only want companies to send you there products for free, you don’t need a blog.
4. If you can’t handle criticism, you don’t need a blog.
3. If you’re only reason for blogging is to share the same coupons every other coupon blog shares, you don’t need a blog.
2. If you think blogging is easy and pays huge sums of cache, you don’t need a blog.
And The Top Reason You Don’t Need A Blog Is…
If you don’t see any grammar or spelling mistakes in this post, you absolutly, hand-down, do not need a blog.
4 replies on “13 Reasons Why You Don’t Need A Blog”
Ahh! The spelling and grammar mistakes were bugging me and you seem like such a pro in the FB group… I was thinking, “What the heck?!” Whew, you have my respect yet again. 🙂
[…] la lista delle 13 ragioni per cui non hai bisogno di un blog di Tim and Angi, mi accorgo che al di là della simpatia, sono effettivamente tutte valide, e la […]
I found the mistakes. It made me twitch and almost made me have a meltdown!
It was worse on this side writing it. My grammar and spelling checkers kept popping up with corrections.