This month we’ve taken on a challenge – one that involves blogging through the alphabet. Did you miss a letter? Catch up now.
Who doesn’t love the Jack Daniels Glaze at TGI Fridays? Of all the whiskey sauces that one has to be the best. We have tried multiple clones of the JD Sauce from TGI Fridays but until we recently found this one none of them have really been that close. This one is almost identical to it.
We use this on steak, pork chops, and chicken breasts. It does great for all of them.
How do you like your steak; rare, medium or well done?
Don’t forget to check out our Way Back Wednesday post today.
Jack Daniel's Sauce
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup whiskey favorite brand
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 cubes beef bouillon
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Allow to cool and use as a sauce on a grilled meat.