This month we’ve taken on a challenge – one that involves blogging through the alphabet. Did you miss a letter? Catch up now.
We use this on steak, pork chops, and chicken breasts. It does great for all of them.
How do you like your steak; rare, medium or well done?
Don’t forget to check out our Way Back Wednesday post today.
Jack Daniel's Sauce
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup whiskey favorite brand
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 tsp beef bouillon base or 2 cubes
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Allow to cool and use as a sauce on a grilled meat.