Jack Daniel’s Sauce
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup whiskey favorite brand
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 tsp beef bouillon base or 2 cubes
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool and use as a sauce on a grilled meat.
This month we’ve taken on a challenge – one that involves blogging through the alphabet. #AtoZChallenge