Jack Daniel’s Sauce
Who doesn't love the Jack Daniels Glaze at TGI Fridays? Of all the whiskey sauces that one has to be the best. We have tried multiple clones of the JD Sauce from TGI Fridays but until we recently found this one none of them have really been that close. This one is almost identical to it. We use this sauce on steak, pork chops, and chicken breasts. It does great for all of them.
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup whiskey favorite brand
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 tsp beef bouillon base or 2 cubes
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool and use as a sauce on a grilled meat.
This month we’ve taken on a challenge – one that involves blogging through the alphabet. #AtoZChallenge
3 replies on “Jack Daniels Sauce”
[…] month we’re doing an alphabet challenge so we found some alphabet related books. And today’s letter is J so we uncovered a classic commercial for Jif Peanut […]
[…] #AtoZChallenge – Jack Daniels Sauce […]
[…] Grilled steak with J.D. sauce […]