Grilling is a fantastic way to make a meal and because we live in Arizona, we can grill year round. We tend to grill commonly grilled foods and haven’t ventured into the land of new foods so these might seem common but they taste oh, so yummy!
- 2 pounds ground chuck
- 1 medium onion finely diced
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp Morton Nature’s Seasons Seasoning Blend
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- hamburger buns
- cheddar cheese
- Combine all ingredients. Divide the mixture into 8 balls.
- Press each ball into a round flat patty.
- Grill burgers to your favorite doneness.
- Serve on hamburger buns with your favorite toppings.
- Calorie count does not include optional toppings.
And of course, you’ll need your favorite hamburger buns. A lot of times we make our own buns from scratch, either plain or onion. We always server our burgers with fries, usually homemade double fried french fries. A fresh salad would make a wonderful side, as well.