Quick & Easy Spicy Cheese Dip
One afternoon Tim and I were looking for a light dinner as we weren’t too hungry after having a late lunch so we grabbed a few things we had laying around and came up with this dip. We served the dip spread over tortilla chips in nacho fashion and have made it a few times since our initial trial. Spicy cheese dip is super simple and can be tweaked to meet your taste buds.
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 can tomatoes with chilies
- 6 ounces taco meat
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- Combine soup and milk in a saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in shredded cheese. Heat until cheese melts.
- Add tomatoes and taco meat. Heat thoroughly.
- Serve with warm tortilla chips.