Tomato Cucumber Onion Salad
- 2 roma tomatoes sliced
- 2 cucumbers sliced
- 1 red onion sliced into half rings and separated
- 2 tbsp Parmesan
- 1 packet Zesty Italian Salad Dressing mix
- oil amount to make dressing
- water amount to make dressing
- vinegar amount to make dressing
- Make dressing as directed on the packet.
- Place the tomatoes, cucumbers, and onion in a mixing bowl.
- Add Parmesan and about half of the dressing. Toss to coat.
- Add more dressing if needed.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
This month we’ve taken on a challenge – one that involves blogging through the alphabet. #AtoZChallenge