As our boys get older, we are more and more aware of how our boys access and use the internet. Their teen years aren’t that far away with our oldest almost in double digits now. Little T has even asked us when he’ll be able to have a cell phone. As with most things, my answer is always the same: when you’re mature enough to handle the responsibility.
uKnowKids make it easy to keep up with your kids as they grow to be independent users of technology. I know you’re thinking “Why do I need uKnowKids to watch my child’s profile?”
Here are a few reasons why you’ll love uKnowKids
- Parental monitoring of Facebook, MySpace and Twitter activity
- Monitor how your child is using his or her smartphone
- Locate your child using their mobile phone and social networks
- View public and private photos of your child
- A text-lingo and slang translation engine
uKnowKids Essential is an ALWAYS-FREE service with the option to upgrade to a paid premier account. Read even more reasons why you’ll love uKnowKids.
And don’t forget to join uKnowKids for their first bi-weekly Twitter Chats under the hashtag #uKnowChat on Wednesday.
Disclosure: This post brought to you by uKnowKids. All opinions are 100% mine.