10 Gifts For The Foodie in Your Life & Best Buy Has Them All! Sponsor
As we’ve mentioned before, we love shopping at Best Buy and for Mother’s day, they put together a killer list of items for all the moms in your life. They have a list for fitness fanatics, foodies, adventurers, entertainers or on-the-go types. I was thrilled to see that I own a decent amount of the foodie gift ideas so I tapped into the other categories to highlight five gifts under $100 that I would love to own.
5 Gifts I Already Own And You Should, Too!
- Waffle Maker: We have a flip waffle maker that we picked up a few years ago during Black Friday. It make perfect waffles every single time and it’s a ton of fun flipping the maker to get pretty darn fluffy waffles.
- Stand Mixer: From making pizza dough to shredding chicken, we use our stand mixer all the time. There are so many attachments to make the stand mixer even more helpful in the kitchen.
- Slow Cooker: A great slow cooker can be a life saver. We use ours to make pot roast, steak stroganoff and a lot of other dishes.
- Food Processor: Shredding cheese or making salsa is super simple with a food processor. Even the boys love helping when it comes to the food processor.
- Stick Blender: This is a recent addition to our kitchen appliances but it’s come in handy to blend small amounts of things. It makes guacamole in a snap when the avocados aren’t smash-able ripe.
5 Gifts I’d Love To Own And They’re Under $100
- Griddle: We’ve talked about getting a smaller griddle to replace our recently deceased large flat griddle.
- Yogurt Maker: We go through a lot of yogurt and recently the boys have fallen in love with Greek yogurt. It would be less expensive if I could make it at home. I’d need the time and counter space so this might be a dream item for now.
- External Battery: We have a lot of devices from cell phones to tablets so it would be nice to have a portable extra battery supply in those moments we realize we’re out of battery and we have to sit in the car waiting for it to charge.
- Bluetooth speaker: We already have one bluetooth speaker in the office but it would be nice to have one in the kitchen so I can get rid of the bulky wired speakers we have now.
- Ninja Blender: We have a blender but I’ve heard so many good things about the Ninja blender. I was surprised to see one under the $100 mark since people are raving about them.