We finally were able to get around to making this recipe for the first time. Again, this is an combination of a few pot roast recipes found in the Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook
- 3-4 lb chuck roast
- 2 tbsp oil optional for browning the roast
- 4 medium potatoes cubed
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 2 celery rib
- 1 onion sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 oz dry onion soup mix
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp Morton Nature’s Seasons Seasoning Blend
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup water
- Brown roast in oil in skillet.
- Put potatoes, and carrots in bottom of slow cooker.
- Place roast on top of veggies.
- Put onion and celery around the meat.
- Sprinkle roast and veggies with spices
- Place minced garlic on roast.
- Pour water on veggies.
- Cover and cook on low 10-12 hours.