One of our boys favorite foods is pizza. They are not your typical pizza kids though. And they each like different toppings.
Little T loves three cheese pizza (mozzarella, cheddar, and parmesan) with the occasional pepperoni, ham, and sometimes pineapple.
Drama King prefers his pizza topped with mozzarella, pepperoni, ham, bacon, pineapple, green bell peppers and a sprinkle of cheddar on top.
The one thing that we can all agree is that were not a red sauce family. Our preference is garlic sauce and our recipe to make it is very simple.
Of course, the boys love to help make the pizza from the start so here’s our recipe.
Summary: A small version of your favorite pizza, a single serving for an adult or a couple kids to share.
- Your favorite pizza dough recipe
- We use Cheri’s pizza dough recipe which makes 2 pizzas so we can make4 4-6 small pizzas.
- Your favorite pizza sauce
- We use 1 cup of ranch dressing & mix in a heaping tablespoon of minced garlic to cover 2 medium pizzas.
- Your favorite pizza toppings
- mozzarella cheese
- cheddar cheese
- Make your favorite pizza dough and when you get to the point of rolling, divide each pizza into 2-3 smaller pizzas for each regular size pizza you normally would have made.
- Give each kid/person a pizza and let them top it however they want.
- Cook as originally directed but keep an eye on them since they might cook faster because they are smaller.
Preparation time: 2 hour(s) includes prep, estimated rise, and assembly
Cooking time: 12 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 1-2 servings per small pizza