The Best Chicken Salad Sandwich EVER!
- 1 chicken breasts boneless skinless
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or more if you like
- 2 teaspoons dill relish
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon Morton Nature’s Seasons Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1 hard-boiled egg chopped
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 8 slices bread toasted
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 8 leaves lettuce
- 2 tomatoes sliced
- Boil chicken until it starts falling apart (about an hour or so).
- Shred chicken by hand or with a stand mixer.
- If not in a bowl, put the shredded chicken in a mixing bowl.
- Stir in remaining chicken mixture ingredients.
- Put in refrigerator while preparing the rest of the sandwich.
- Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise on each slice of toasted bread.
- Place some lettuce and tomato slices on one slice of bread per sandwich.
- Divide the chicken mixture between the sandwiches and place on the tomatoes.
- Place the mayonnaise only slice of bread on the top of the chicken mixture, mayonnaise side down.
- Serve with your favorite side. We love potato chips.