Chocolate Mint Cookies
Super soft chocolate cookies with mint chips is the perfect cookie for the mint chocolate chip ice cream lovers out there.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mint baking chips
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- In a large bowl, beat half the dry cake mix, butter, vanilla and eggs on medium speed.
- Stir in remaining cake mix and mint chips.
- Drop onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until edges are set.
- Cool 1 minute before transferring to a wire rack.
You can substitute another flavor of cake mix and a complementing chip flavor for tons of variations.
3 replies on “Chocolate Mint Cookies”
Anything mint and I’m on board! Thanks for sharing this Angi 🙂
These are seriously my favorite cookie. They remind me of thin mints. Oh so yummy!
great how versatile that recipe can be i bookmarked it for later lol!!