Chocolate Mint Cookies
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mint baking chips
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- In a large bowl, beat half the dry cake mix, butter, vanilla and eggs on medium speed.
- Stir in remaining cake mix and mint chips.
- Drop onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until edges are set.
- Cool 1 minute before transferring to a wire rack.
You can substitute another flavor of cake mix and a complementing chip flavor for tons of variations.