I wanted to use some of our milk that was expiring soon and looked in the pantry for some inspiration. I found most of these items and decided thought it would make a great pie. We picked up a pre-made oreo pie crust during our regular shopping trip the next afternoon.
- oreo pie crust
- 1 box instant chocolate fudge pudding & pie filling (6 serving size box)
- 2 cups milk
- 8 oz whipped topping thawed, divided
- 5 oz Andes Crème de Menthe Baking Chips divided
- 1/4 tsp mint extract optional
- 2 drops green food coloring optional
- In a small bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk for 2 minutes.
- Fold in about half of the whipped topping.
- Fold in Andes chips reserving a few handfuls to sprinkle over the top of the pie.
- Spoon pudding mixture into the pie crust.
- In another bowl, fold the mint extract and food coloring with the remaining whipped topping.
- Spread whipped topping over pudding layer; sprinkle with remaining Andes chips.
- Cover and freeze approximately an hour or until set OR refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.