If you haven’t made them already, you’ll probably be making them soon. Easter eggs are a ton of fun to dye but what do you do with them once you’ve hit overload? Make them into deviled eggs and the dye will have likely seeped into the outside to create a unique appearance to each egg.
- 12 hard boiled eggs peeled
- 4 tbsp mayo
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp Morton Nature’s Seasons Seasoning Blend
- 1 dash curry powder
- 1 dash salt
- Using a sharp knife, slice each egg in half, lengthwise.Gently remove the yolk halves and place in a small mixing bowl. Arrange the egg white halves on a serving platter.
- Using a fork, mash up the yolks and add remaining ingredients.
- Spoon or pipe egg yolk mixture into the egg white halves.
This month we’ve taken on a challenge – one that involves blogging through the alphabet. Did you miss a letter? Catch up now.
Don’t forget to check out our Way Back Wednesday post today.