One of our boys favorite foods is pizza. They are not your typical pizza kids though. And they each like different toppings.
Little T loves three cheese pizza (mozzarella, cheddar, and parmesan) with the occasional pepperoni, ham, and sometimes pineapple.
Drama King prefers his pizza topped with mozzarella, pepperoni, ham, bacon, pineapple, green bell peppers and a sprinkle of cheddar on top.
The one thing that we can all agree is that were not a red sauce family. Our preference is garlic sauce and our recipe to make it is very simple.
Of course, the boys love to help make the pizza from the start so here’s our recipe.
Personal size pizza
- Pizza dough
- Pizza sauce
Pizza toppings, all optional
- mozzarella cheese shredded or sliced
- cheddar cheese shredded or sliced
- parmesan shredded or sliced
- pepperoni diced or sliced
- ham diced or sliced
- pineapple chunks
- sausage cooked and crumbled
- onions sliced
- garlic minced
- tomato sliced
- red peppers sliced
- green peppers sliced
- Make your favorite pizza dough. Divide the dough for one medium sized pizza in thirds and roll out to a personal sized pizza.Pizza dough
- Provide each person a personal sized pizza and have them add their favorite sauce and toppings.Pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, parmesan, pepperoni, ham, pineapple, sausage, onions, garlic, tomato, red peppers, green peppers
- Cook as originally directed. Keep an eye on them because smaller pizzas will likely cook faster and you may need to rotate them for even cooking.