- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup long grain white rice
- 14.5 oz tomatoes diced (canned), drained
- 2 oz green chiles diced (canned), drained
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- Melt butter in skillet. Add onion, bell pepper and garlic.
- Saute until onions are translucent.
- Add rice to skillet. Stir until rice browns.
- Add tomatoes, green chilies, chicken broth and water.
- Simmer approximately 25 minutes or until rice is tender.