This month we’ve taken on a challenge – one that involves blogging through the alphabet. Did you miss a letter? Catch up now.
One of my favorite fast food sandwiches is the Arby’s Beef ‘N Cheddar with it’s roast beef smothered in cheese sauce topped with tangy Arby’s sauce. Now this may not be a perfect clone of their sandwich but it’s pretty darn close.
Have you tried making your favorite fast food at home?
Beef And Cheddar Sandwich Recipe
- 2 lbs roast beef thinly sliced, warmed
- 16 hamburger buns
- 21.5 oz Cheddar cheese soup about 2 cans
- 5 oz milk about 1/2 of one soup can
- 1 cup ketchup
- 8 oz tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco pepper sauce
- In a small saucepan, combine the cheddar cheese soup with milk. Heat until warmed throughout. Thin with additional milk, if needed.
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Heat to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Open each bun and spread Arby's sauce on each side.
- Pile 2 ounces of roast beef on the bottom half of the each bun.
- Spread cheese sauce over beef on each sandwich.
- Place top side of bun on cheese sauce on each sandwich.