Beef And Cheddar Sandwich Recipe
- 2 lbs roast beef thinly sliced, warmed
- 16 hamburger buns
- 21.5 oz Cheddar cheese soup about 2 cans
- 5 oz milk about 1/2 of one soup can
- 1 cup ketchup
- 8 oz tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco pepper sauce
- In a small saucepan, combine the cheddar cheese soup with milk. Heat until warmed throughout. Thin with additional milk, if needed.
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Heat to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Open each bun and spread Arby’s sauce on each side.
- Pile 2 ounces of roast beef on the bottom half of the each bun.
- Spread cheese sauce over beef on each sandwich.
- Place top side of bun on cheese sauce on each sandwich.
Have you tried making your favorite fast food at home?
This month we’ve taken on a challenge – one that involves blogging through the alphabet. Did you miss a letter? Catch up now.
Image Credit: Fast Food Critic via flickr