- 1 lb dry Chinese egg noodles blanched
- 1/2 lb chicken boneless skinless thighs or breasts, cubed
- 3 stalks celery sliced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 lb ground pork
- 1 head cabbage shredded
- 1 carrot shredded
- 2 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1 onion diced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp season all
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Heat some oil in the pan and saute the veggies for a few seconds, enough to half cook them. Season with a little bit of salt. Set aside.
- Add some more oil and saute the garlic and onions. Add in the meat and stir fry for a few minutes until the chicken changes color. Season with salt and pepper and a dash of soy sauce. Set aside.
- Boil stock and soy sauce in the pan.
- Add in the blanched noodles. Let simmer until the noodles absorb the liquid.
- Add in the meat and mix.
- Add the veggies and seasons. Mix and let heat through.