Shh! Don’t tell anyone that we’ve even been known to have traveling taco for dinner.
- 16 oz refried beans
- 16 oz sour cream
- 16 oz guacamole homemade or not
- 1 tomato diced
- 1 bunch green onions sliced
- 1/2 iceberg lettuce shredded
- 6 oz black olives sliced, optional
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded, divided
- In a medium pot, blend the refried beans, 1 tbsp salsa, and ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese. Heat until cheese is thoroughly melted.16 oz refried beans, salsa, 2 cups cheddar cheese
- Spread the mixture in one 9×13-inch rectangular casserole dish..
- Let mixture cool to room temperature.
- Spread sour cream over the refried beans.16 oz sour cream
- Spread guacamole over the sour cream.16 oz guacamole
- Spread salsa over the guacamole. OPTIONALsalsa
- Layer the lettuce, cheese, tomato and green onions next.1 tomato, 1/2 iceberg lettuce, 2 cups cheddar cheese, 1 bunch green onions
- Garnish with black olives.6 oz black olives