We’ve had so many treasured moments this year so we narrowed it down to these thirteen.
- Mumfection, Home Maid Simple, and our blog started Think About It! Thursdays. Sadly it didn’t take on and we’re back to the drawing board.
- We bought and processed over 60 pounds of produce in one weekend. It lasted about six months so we did it again.
- We shared so much food knowledge during the A to Z challenge.
- Wholly Guacamole provided fantastic toppings for so many of our regular dishes. Super nachos were one of our favorite lunch quickies this year.
- Grandma Deb, Tim and Angi got new smartphones. We had a blast trying out new apps.
- The boys, Tim and Angi attended a WWE event. This was our first one at this particular arena.
- Cook’n Recipe Organizer helped us organize our favorite recipes. We’ll be giving away a sample of our Cook’n cookbook soon.
- Drama King wanted to be Link from Legend of Zelda for Halloween. Sadly we couldn’t find a costume in his size. After researching, we took the plunge and made our own version.
- Our puppy, Starlet, celebrated his first birthday and was fixed so we wouldn’t add to the animal population problems.
- Everyone is the family got a new computer. Grandma Deb got a laptop. Tim and Angi got huge desktops. The boys inherited our old desktops.
- Our blog got a makeover with easier access to all of our topics, a simplified sidebar, and a lot less ads.
- Everyone having a turn on the big Christmas gift, a Wii with oh so many games. Within a few days, Drama King already has 99 lives for Mario on New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Little T has mastered controlling the characters in Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution.
And the top treasured moment of this year is…
- Drama King reading his first book completely on is own. This was a HUGE accomplishment given that he was diagnosed with dyslexia just a few months ago and has struggled with reading at every turn.